Thursday, April 14, 2011

What Make Me Motivated at Work?

Psychometrics

When business is good, going to work is a pleasure. I can’t speak for everyone but I know what works for me. Good business means there is more to do and I admit that it may bring a little bit of stress, however, this is the atmosphere is where I thrive. The success of a company I work for is really important for me and it makes coming to work more exciting. This also usually translates into better pay and that is probably a big motivator as well. A psychometric test was helpful for me in defining my personal aptitude and finding a good job fit. Working in a job that plays to my strengths is essential to a happier and healthier work life. When you content at work it carries over to everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment